I have 4 years of experience in technical project management, product
ownership and product development.
As the product owner for Acquia's DevOps team (a 16-member, globally
distributed team) I helped them with product prioritization,product backlog management, stakeholder
management, and led & revamped their agile ceremonies to increase productivity.
As the technical project manager, I majorly worked on enhancements and adoption of
Acquia's CI/CD pipeline, launched of a new kubernetes ingress controller, and also spearheaded
development of Acquia's GitHub administration tool.
As a software engineer, I have built and shipped a SaaS product on AWS marketplace and
built Acquia's next-gen cloud platform. I also served as a scrum master to the team while being the
Associate Technical Project Manager (TPM) and Product Owner Sep 2021 – Aug 2022
Associate Software Engineer and Scrum Master Aug 2020 – Sep 2021
GS Lab, India
Software Engineer (Full-time and Intern) Sep 2018 – Aug 2020
CSM Technologies, India
Engineer Intern June 2018 - July 2018
Team Lead @ Google Developer Student Clubs, CMU-SV Sep 2022 – Present
GDSC is a program supported by Google Developers, where
students from all graduate programs with an interest in Google developer technologies
welcomed. Students grow their knowledge in a peer-to-peer learning environment and build solutions
for local businesses and their community.
- Currently, I lead a newly formed 19-member club event to organize events in sync with Google
employees, other GDG clubs and administration.
Lead Product Manager@ Pikk April 2021 – Oct 2021
An AI-based utilities pickup solution for hyperlocal markets.
- Drove product strategy and business workflows through product validation, market and competitor analysis
- Prioritized features for MVP and future releases and formulated the product roadmap and milestones
Team Lead and Manager @ AIESEC in Bhubaneswar July 2016 – July 2018
- Delivered 11 projects end-to-end by collaborating with 8 international AIESEC bodies, generating revenue worth $33,000
- Built and led a 6 member team in a new market segment, generating revenue of $1800 (600% over target)
Business Growth Executive @ Yoken Online Jan 2018 – Mar 2018
Consumed several aspects of entrepreneurship such as client management, business development and strategy